Friday, April 19, 2013

Transition

When I saw a fellow blogger wearing this top, I went on a mad hunt through the various Zara's in TO to find it in my size.  I know, I could've just bought it online but I wanted it for an event on the day I had discovered it.  I love that it is a perfect transition piece from Winter to Spring combining neutrals and brights.  It's pretty much been my uniform lately.

On another note, I can't believe all the devastation that has gone on in Boston this week.  Boston is in my prayers.

Have a fabulous weekend,
Don't forget you can find me on Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram!

Wearing: Skirt [Ann Taylor], Top [Zara], Necklace [H&M], Rings [Winners], Kitten Heels [Nine West], Sunnies [Aldo Accessories]

2 comments:

  1. The texture of the skirt is amazing! So cute and colorful :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC and/or Twitter?

    If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, I'm loving this skirt too! Perfect for Spring. I will definitely check out your blog. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here!

      Delete