Friday, April 5, 2013

Puppy Print

My friend recently asked me what kind of animal I am was constantly drawn to.  I had to think about it but to be honest, I can't think of any one in particular.  I just love animals!  Maybe thats why I was so drawn to this puppy print.  How cute are these little guys?

Speaking of animals, I know I'm probably the last person on the face of the earth to find out this but have you heard about Finding Dory, the sequel to Finding Nemo?  I don't think I'm the only person out there who actually wished they could turn into a fish and sing 'just keep swimming' after seeing that film.  It is to be released in 2015.  Can't wait to hear more about it!

Have a happy weekend, 
Sare

Wearing: Pants [Zara], Boots [J.Crew], Ring [Claires], Top [Queen V], Necklace [Nico], Sunnies [Guess]

Thanks Kim Ernst for the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment