Monday, April 22, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I spent most of mine Spring cleaning, watching the Junos and doing some stuff for the blog.  This is my last week in TO for a couple weeks so I'm sure it'll be quite hectic. I'm excited to be heading back home and to Vancouver for two whole weeks of jammed packed fun!  But more on that later.

There's something about wearing head to toe black with a string of classic pearls that screams Breakfast at Tiffany's.  This weekend I definitely felt I was channeling my inner "Holly Golightly".  When in doubt I always turn to an all black ensemble, it's truly a no fail.  And the fact that wearing all black is slenderizing doesn't hurt either.  What's your go to colour of choice?

 Hope you have a wonderful start to the week,
Wearing: Skirt similar [Topshop], Top [Nikibiki from Nico], Necklace [Mexx], Coat gifted, Shoes similar [Steve Madden], Sunnies [Urban Outfitters], Ring w/ White Detail [Simply You]

No comments:

Post a Comment