Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rubber Booties

So I know it took me awhile but I FINALLY purchased a pair of rubber booties.  I was very particular when trying to find a pair of boots and just recently stumbled upon the cutest pair.  My mom actually had purchased this same pair first.  When I laid eyes on them I knew I had to have them.  So thank you mom for discovering then later purchasing me these bad boys, my dry feet are forever grateful to you.

Also, just wanted to add I had so much fun at the Lou Lou Shop 'Til You Drop Event at the Eaton Centre on Tuesday eve!  There were fun giveaways, great deals, lots of treats creating an overall whole lot of fun!  Did you check it out?  What was the best deal you received?

Hope you have a happy Thursday,

Thanks Kim Ernst for the photos!

Wearing: Top similar [AE], Rubber Booties [Marks], Ring [Spring]

No comments:

Post a Comment