Monday, April 1, 2013

B&W Stripes

Did you all have a wonderful long weekend?  I hope you were able to take some time to spend with loved ones.  Friday I decided to put away the books and go enjoy the weather with Ty before he jetted off to Mexico.  We had a great day exploring the city in the sunshine! But we weren't the only people taking advantage of the weather, the restaurant patios were packed as well as tons of other people walking around.  We were having so much fun I totally forgot to take pics until we were almost near home.  

This is my super laid back look for a day of exploring.  I'm so happy to be pulling out my maxi dresses from my closet.  Not only do I love the comfort and ease of this particular one, I'm still in love with the black and white stripe trend. How do you prefer to wear this trend, dressy or casual?

Wearing: Dress [Jacob], Jacket [Zara], Sunnies [Aldo Accessories], Bag [H&M]

 

Here's how Miley, Kourtney and Jamie are currently wearing the trend.





Celeb photos from People Style Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment