Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Current Country Playlist

As Spring weather starts to hit the city, I can't help but anticipate the summer sunshine and all of the fun activities that go along with those summer months.  I usually find my music choices change to country during the warmer months.  This change seems to already be in effect as my currently playlist is solid country.  This said, these are the top ten songs currently playing on my playlist.  What's your favourite?

Downtown- Lady Antebellum

Cruise- Florida Georgia Line

Pontoon- Little Big Town

22- Taylor Swift

Pirate Flag- Kenny Chesney

Beat This Summer- Brad Paisley

Keep On Lovin' You- Steel Magnolia

A Little More Work- Kira Isabella

Done- The Band Perry

Get Your Shine On- Florida Georgia Line

No comments:

Post a Comment