Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Melijoe Fall/Winter '13

I am so excited to introduce you all to an amazing children's clothing company, Melijoe.  I had the privilege to attend a viewing of their Fall/Winter 2013 collections just recently and knew I had to show you all.  Melijoe is an e-tailer that carries designer label children's wear. After checking out the stunning pieces, I wished they were all made in my size! The fantastic company was founded by Nathalie Christen-Gently, a mother of four.  When she noticed the lack of great labels for children, she decided to start a company which could supply gorgeous designer clothing to children like hers.  Here is a look into their Fall/Winter 2013 collection.  To get shopping or for more information on Melijoe visit their website HERE. Happy shopping!

Thank you Melijoe for inviting me to learn about your wonderful company!

Happy Wednesday all, 

No comments:

Post a Comment