Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Hidden Gem

Ever totally forget you have something because it's hidden way in the back of your closet?  This just happened to me.  I recently stumbled upon this dress I purchased years back.  I'm not sure why it's been hidden away because it's truly a classic.  With SKFWK shows nearly here, will you be sticking to classics or will you be a little more daring?

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin' & Twitter!

Thanks for stopping by,

Wearing: Necklace Alexandra Jewellery Co from [Queen V], Pumps similar [Le Chateau], Rings [Aldo Accessories, Spring & Winners], Bow [Adrene], Dress old [Suzy Shier]


Photos thanks to my mom.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty dress, you look beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, so sweet. I also love the dress, can't believe it was hidden away in my closet!

      Thanks for stopping by Andy,
      xo Sare

      Delete
  2. Thanks Nicoleta! I will definitely be checking that out.

    xo, Sare

    ReplyDelete