Monday, May 13, 2013

My Stylish Mom

I'm SO excited my mom is on the blog today!  I thought it was the perfect post as Mother's Day was just yesterday.  This lady has taught me so many things about style.  If it wasn't for her I'm not sure I'd be the fashionista I am today.  So thank you mom for teaching me style and for every special thing you've done for me to get me to where I am today.  I love you lady!

Here are a couple of the outfits my mom wore to Sask Fashion Week this past weekend.  I love that she is such a lover a colourful outfits as I am.

I hope you were all are able to enjoy some time with your moms this past weekend.

Have a fabulous week!

xo,





My mom is wearing...
First set of photos: Dress [Michael Kors], Shoes similar, Blazer similar [Jacob], Bag [She purchased the bag years before I was born.  It's one of my favourite of her accessories.]
Second set of photos: Dress [Jacob], Shoes [Amalfi], Pearls [Birks

No comments:

Post a Comment