Friday, May 31, 2013

Saskatchewan Fashion Week- Part III

What I wore to SKFWK day 3: Dress [One Teaspoon from Queen V], Booties [Fluevog], Jewelry & handbag all from my moms closet.
Thanks to my mom for the photography of my outfit!


What a blast I had at the final day of SKFWK! The collections were amazing!  During some lines, the models really had fun with the crowd which made it a lot of fun.  Amy, once again, was pulling some sweet jokes on the crowd, always keeping us on the edge of our seats.  It was sure bittersweet leaving that tent at the end of the night.  Can you say SKFWK withdrawal?  I had a lot of fun seeing fellow fashion friends and making new ones.  I can't wait to see what next year has in store for SKFWK!  Here's a look at a few rockin' collections of SKFWK day 3.


Riley Lawson
Riley uses her knowledge of image consulting and fashion trends to create this versatile line. I particularly love how Riley uses eco-dyed silk as well as her combination of various textile textures. Her stunning collection ended up winning her the Fashion Forward Emerging Designer Award. Congrats lovely!!

 

Sara Armstrong

Sara creates a rocking line with a minimalist approach.  I'm totally into her use of strong structures and bold colour blocking.


Unified Theory

Designer Sara Bayley lets the fabric speak! She uses beautiful natural fabrics including some cozy fur detailing.  I am totally digging her figure flattering looks for day & night!


Thank you again to the wonderful Tyler Yuhasz for his runway shots.

For more information on SKFWK, be sure the check out their website here.

Stay stylish my friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment