Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My 10 Minute Makeup Routine

Good morning fashionistas! For todays post I'm bringing you my everyday makeup routine.  On a day to day basis I tend to keep my makeup pretty simple so I like a routine that is fast and efficient.  Here's the low down on how I accomplish my makeup in just 10 minutes.


Step 1: Moisturize! I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Step 2: BB Cream.  I like to use a BB cream because it's quick, provides great coverage, feels light and it's good for your skin.  I prefer Clinique Perfecting BB Cream in shade 01 (yes, I'm the lightest of light!).


Step 3: Concealer.  Though my BB cream does provide good coverage, there still those few darker areas where I need extra coverage.  I use Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in Moderately Fair 03.
Step 4: Setting Powder.  I like to use a setting powder to minimize that little bit of shine.  I use Cover FX Translucent Setting Powder in Light.


Step 5: Blush.  Because my skin is so fair I need that little bit of pink for my cheeks so I'm not completely washed out.  I use Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink 05 (Love this product as it is long lasting!).
Step 6: Eye Liner.  To give my eyes a little definition I line my upper lash line with a black eyeliner.  I use MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved.
Step 7: Mascara. To make my lashes pop I use Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes in So Black! 01.  Don't forget to curl your lashes prior!
Step 8: Lip Colour. My choice of colour really comes down to how I'm feeling that day.  Sometimes I choose a darker lip and sometimes I use something neutral,  like this colour.  Today I used Revlon Colorbusrt Lip Butter in Creamsicle 065.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope my 10 minute routine was helpful for you fashionistas on the go.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, 



No comments:

Post a Comment