Friday, May 17, 2013

The Beauty of Vancouver

[Ultra casual for an evening walk by the water.]

Well, this post is a little delayed, but it's better late then never!  A couple weeks ago I had the privilege to tag along with my mom to Vancouver to cheer her on as she ran the Vancouver Marathon.  I was so proud to be able to watch her run to the finish line.  She is a true inspiration to me.  We also had a lot of fun catching up with friends and family while we were there, so much so I barely took my camera out as I was enjoying so many beautiful moments with them.  Here a a few of the pictures I was able to capture of the stunning landscapes which surround Vancouver.  Enjoy!

xx,

[My mom & some of her speedy running friends from Regina!]

If you missed them, here are my pics via Instagram from Vancouver...






1. Seeing the mountains through the plane window for the first time in a long time.
2. Meeting my cousin Caitlyn for the first time, I think we could pass for sisters.
3. My mom and I stumbled upon the most amazing shoe store, Fluevog.  Their shoes are made right at this Vancouver location but sold in many different cities.  You have to check them out!
4. Mom=ready for the marathon.  Me=rolled out of bed and into this picture.  It was early...really, it was.
5. A moment to take in the beautiful landscape.
6. Seeing one of my best friends from college for the first time in a few years.  So great to catch up!
7. A snapshot I caught of my mom running to the finish line at the marathon.  Not going to lie, I had tears in my eyes.  So proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment