Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to School

Ahhh...it's already that time of year again, back to school.  As I embark on another year in the school of fashion, I kept things neutral for my first day back.  There's just something so wonderful about these warm tones which feel like the perfect transition into the new school year & Fall season.  Also, I'm currently digging all types of hats, I can't get enough of them!  I'm sure you'll be seeing more of them on me in the future weeks.
Wearing: Dress old, Cardigan [Lord & Taylor] love this one, Bracelets [J.Crew] & [Kate Spade], Hat from Coda (Regina) also love this one, Sandals old, Bag from my mothers closet.

Photos thanks to Qunshuo Ma.

...A Little Update

While visiting home this past weekend I had the opportunity to work with a dynamic team shooting some great Fall looks featuring some fantastic Regina retailers!  Here's a fun photo Tia Getzlaf (formally Zelinski) took behind the scenes.  What a blast we had!  Can't wait to show you more from my fab experience in the near future.

Have a fabulous day!  Thanks so much for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. I love your oufit I think is perfect!! Love it!
    With love, Marta
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete