Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tres Chic & Tres Hot!!

After finally finding this gem of a sweater, I couldn't wait to wear it!  No seriously, I couldn't.  Despite the HOT temps we've been having lately, I decided to rock my Tres Chic sweater.  It wasn't one of my best ideas to wear this bad boy on such a hot day so I'll probably be holding off on wearing it again until it's actually Fall, which might be difficult since it's totally a new fav.  Everyones been talking about transitioning into Fall lately but it's so hard to imagine when the weather is just so so so hot!

This weekend I'm off to Saskatchewan to spend some time with family and friends.  I haven't been home since May so I'm sure I'll have a lot of catching up to do.  I'm also very anxious for all the Labour Day festivities that will be going on back home this weekend...GO RIDERS!!  What are you up to this weekend?
Wearing: Pants old [Le Chateau] but love these, Sweater [Forever 21], Heels [Jessica Simpson] similar and also love these, Watch [Nixon], Sparkly Bangle similar [Michael Kors], Bangle [J. Crew], Bracelet similar [J. Crew].

Photos thanks to Qunshuo Ma.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!  Have a fabulous long weekend!

xo,

1 comment: