Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Classics

I had been eyeing up this sweater for ages, I mean how cute is it?!  Once I finally got my hands on it I wasn't sure whether to pair it with some trendy pants or a classic skirt.  But the classics won me over once again.  Really, you can't go wrong with them.  I'm excited to wear this sweater more casually as well, but for now I'm having fun dressing it up.  What have you got your eye on lately and how do you plan to style it?
Wearing: Sweater [Kersh] from Coda, Pumps [Target] similar, Skirt old [Topshop] also love this one.

Don't forget to follow along on all my adventures via Instagram, Facebook & Twitter!

xo, 

3 comments:

  1. Though I don't know Spanish well, I understood some of this. Thank you for your kind words.

    xx Sare

    ReplyDelete