Monday, September 16, 2013

Sweater Weather

There's nothing I love more in the Fall then a cozy sweater.  I had a lot of fun taking this sweater from casual day, with with my new fav boyfriend jeans, to dressing it up for a night out on the town!  At first I didn't really think that a sweater would be "dressy" appropriate but with it's delicate detailing it was made easy.  Do you ever dress up your sweaters?
Wearing: Skirt old [H&M] similar, Booties [Kelsi Dagger], Sweater [American Eagle], Necklace [Aldo], Clutch on sale [Forever 21], Phone Case [J. Crew] also love this one, Sunnies on sale [Little Burgundy].

Hope you had a fab weekend loves! 
xo, 

4 comments:

  1. love this - the lace detailing is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - this outfit is absolutely stunning! I just love that beautiful top with the skirt. I have a skirt that color so I may just need to get that top hehe thanks for the inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I could inspire you! Def check out getting this sweater, it's a total gem!
      xo Sare

      Delete