Friday, September 27, 2013

The Blues

It wasn't until I started reorganizing my closet that I realized just how many blue pieces I have.  I was amazed to see that unconsciously blue was so often my colour of choice.  It's not that I didn't think I liked the colour, I just didn't know how much.  So why not wear multi tones of blue all at once?!  Totally into these combined tones & lots of sparkle.  Sparkle just makes your day that much happier, don't you think?  And I don't know about you but I'm SO happy it's Friday, it's just been one of those weeks.  Hope you put some sparkle on for a fabulous weekend!
Wearing: Top [Pink Tartan], Pants [J. Crew] similar, Bag [Zara], Crop Top [Brandy Melville], Ring & Earrings old [Le Chateau], Necklace gifted, Flats [Zara]

xo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment