Thursday, September 19, 2013

BF

The hunt for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans is finally over!  After a long search, I finally stumbled upon this pair at Garage.  I know, this store is targeted to teens but honestly, all of my favourite pairs of jeans are from there.  When I first saw this pair I had a moment of resist to try them, but in the end I'm sure glad I did.  They fit just right and are comfy and cute, just what I had hoped for though, Tyler doesn't seem so convinced.  He told me they should be called grandma pants and if I wanted boyfriend jeans, why wouldn't I just wear his.  OH BOYS...gotta love them.  What's your opinion on the boyfriend jean trend?

Wearing: Top old [H&M], Jacket [Zara] similar, Shoes old [Le Chateau] similar, Jeans [Garage], Bag [Aldo], Necklace [Queen V].

Happy weekend, 

No comments:

Post a Comment