Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Saskatchewan Fashion Week


I know this post is extremely overdue but it's better late then never. A few weeks ago I had the privilege to be involved in a fabulous fashion event held right here at home, Saskatchewan Fashion Week {SKFWK}.  It was the first year of this event and let me tell you, I was blown away. I was fortunate to have participated in various areas of the event as well as also having some time to enjoy it.

With myself being backstage during some of the shows I was unable to take photos but luckily Ty was able to snap a few photos for me. That weekend we were experimenting for the first time with a new flash on our SLR. Needless to say we loved it, it helped us capture some great moments. Here is a look at my experience at SKFWK.




My very talented friend, Tia Zelinski, with myself & fellow models wearing her fab line.




 
 
 


My boyfriend, Tyler, wearing a crisp white Hugo Boss shirt {perfection}.




Tys mom & my mom chatting fashion.



Myself hitting the runway in  my friend, Jaycee Wall's, collection.






Red carpet moment with my mom.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying seeing photos from Sask Fashion Week. It's awesome to see fellow classmates doing so well and getting a peak at their collections. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete