Friday, June 8, 2012

Currently Craving

As we kick off the month of June the weather starts to heat up, the flowers start blooming and people are starting to enjoy the outdoors again. I love going for walks and enjoy patios at this time of year. I'm hoping to enjoy a bit of the outdoors this weekend, that is if we don't get the predicted rain {fingers crossed}.  With a new month also brings new favorites.  I'm excited to show you what I am currently craving! What are somethings you are loving this month?

xO Sare


Pretty pink mani with just enough sparkle


Flower of the moment: Peonies


Mmmhh...Nothing tastes better than a mojito on the patio in the evening


That perfect pair of white jeans 


How adorable is this bunny case?


Toronto adventures - heading to the city later this month {More on that later}


Mac Book {I think it's time I upgrade}


Lace Lace Lace!


Sweet treats

All photos from we heart it!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!! Also, we should book a Mani date somewhere. Your blog is so inpspiring, makes my day everyday. Macbook - also needed. Keep up the great work my girl, you are doing absolutely fabulous, so very proud of you.

    D. xo

    ReplyDelete