Monday, June 4, 2012

A New Beginning

WELCOME to Sare in the City!

I am overjoyed to announce the beginning of my blog!  I'm hoping to have a lot of fun documenting my adventures as I move to Toronto, Ontario and the city life I will lead there.  I am eager to learn more and more about the fashion industry as I blog and expand my knowledge at Ryerson University this fall.  I don't think you can ever know enough. Hopefully you can gain a little knowledge from me as well, maybe even become inspired to take some fashion risks.

I've been experimenting with photography for a few months now but unfortunately it is not always possible for me to take the photos.  Luckily I've had a great partner in the learning process my boyfriend, Tyler, to help me capture some amazing moments, as well as a few helpful friends.

Thanks for joining me on my new path,

Sare








 


No comments:

Post a Comment