Monday, June 18, 2012

Blown Away

How was your weekend?  Did you enjoy time with your family on Father's Day?  I had a great weekend spending time with the ones I love! --  During these photos I was in a bit of a windstorm. I'm glad we were able to catch some great shots despite the wind. I'm totally into the colours of this outfit - rose gold, mint green and blue.  These are probably my favorite colours this season. What are your favorite colours for Spring/Summer? A special thanks to Tia Zelinski for taking the photos.  Find her blog at www.tiazelinski.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    My name is Gary Weisbrodt
    You talk about fashion colours as related to clothing. Do you believe there is a colour correlation between clothing and interior design?

    I'm a Design Builder which means I work with clients to design their homes and or business facilities than I help them through the building stages until the keys are turned over. An end to end service.
    BLOG "Design & Details Matter
    I'm currently discussing Cottage Kitchen Design - From my book with the same title.
    http://gjconstructs.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary,
      I do believe there is a correlation between clothing and interior design colours. As fashion trends change so do interior design trends.
      Thanks for stopping by,
      Sare

      Delete