Monday, February 17, 2014

Life Lately

Life lately has been pretty hectic, but definitely in a good way!  Here are a few snaps of what I've been up to lately. 

[The above photo was my first attempt at photography in a studio setting.  I am so used to shooting using natural light, experimenting with lights and reflectors was definitely something new for me.  I am excited to learn more in photography in the coming future.]
[I think it's been awhile since a photo of my man has made it to the blog.  Here's Ty all dressed up for a day about in the city.  Lookin' good babe!]
 
[Maya!! So happy to finally meet my God Daughter.  She is truly such an angel.]
[Beautiful flowers in an unconventional vase--a new favourite of mine!]

[Currently loving this Happy song…pun totally intended!]

Hope your having a fabulous start to the week, 
xo Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment