Friday, February 21, 2014

Ask Sare: Wavy Hair Tutorial

Hey Lovelies! As per request, I'm bringing you my Wavy Hair Tutorial for this week's Ask Sare.  This is how I do my hair most days.  I love that it doesn't take long and I didn't have to go out and buy a new hair tool, I simply used the curling iron I already had.  
Here's what you'll need: Curling iron (the dimensions depend on how large of waves you'd like, the larger the barrel, the looser the wave), a wide toothed comb and hair spray!
Step 1: Start with clean natural hair.  Feel free to add some mouse to start if you'd like. 
Step 2: After lifting the leaver, grab a small section of hair and wrap it around the iron, away from the face. 
 Step 3: Once hair is all wrapped around, hold for about 20 seconds.  (Do not let down the leaver, hold while hair sits on the heat.) Repeat steps 2-3 to all of your hair.
 Step 4: Once all hair is waved, gently use pick to loosen waves.
 Step 5: Spray in place!
Your waves are now complete!  If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Photos thanks to my Mom

Thanks for reading, 
Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment