Wednesday, February 5, 2014

City Chic

There's just something about getting a fabulous deal that totally gives me a rush of excitement!  Last week, I was on the hunt for some coloured denim.  I tried on a bunch of colours (in high waisted of course as anything that sits at my hips is pretty much a lost cause due to my long torso), the lighter colours I was originally eyeing up didn't quite do me justice when I put them on.  When I slipped into these, I was instantly happy with the fit, the comfort, the small ripped detailing and the colour.  And to my surprise, these bad boys were on sale for $15!!!  So obviously I couldn't leave without them.

I decided to pair this fab pair of denim with some classic pieces-- something city chic.  For a girl on the go there's nothing quite like a simple outfit paired with some statement pieces such as this fur collar, statement necklace and bright bag.  
Wearing: Denim [Garageon sale, Booties [Nine West] similar, Shirt [Loft], Sweater from The Bay- similar, Hat [Aldo] similar, Necklace [J. Crew] on sale, Bag from Winners, Lipstick [Mac Viva Glam III].

Thanks for reading,
Sare xx

1 comment:

  1. Im inlove with this! Love the background also!

    MarisaMeetsCouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete