Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Colourful Pop

There is no doubt that I love colour.  Adding some colour to my daily wardrobe makes me one happy girl.  So obviously, I'm totally crazy about this stunning colourful necklace from Obviously Chic.  I love the colour combos and beautiful floral crystal pattern--it's the perfect colourful pop to any neutral outfit.

It's been such a busy week in my household as I'm heading to Saskatchewan for a week coming up.  It'll be so nice to spend time with family.  But, I'm most excited that I finally get to meet my God Daughter, Maya!
Wearing: Sweater [H&M] similar, Jeans [J Brand] similar, Heels [Target] similar, Necklace [Obviously Chic] ℅ also love this one, Hello Bracelet [Forever 21], Coat [Old Navy] also love this one.

Thanks for reading, 
Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment