Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Little Lace and a Update

Hey lovelies! Sorry for not blogging sooner but due to moving, packing for a vaca/besties wedding in Cali and not having internet (I'm currently coming to you via Starbucks), it has been quite difficult.  Talk about craziness & so much excitement!

There is no doubt that I am a lover of lace & sparkle.  There is something about the two textures that makes me feel so lady like.  I feel like this outfit would’ve been so cute to wear for brunch or to a tea but I just wore it for a day in the city.  Sometimes it's just nice to dress up with no where to go.

As Ty and I are off to Cali tomorrow, I won't be back to the blog until Monday, August 5th!  But stay tuned for all the fun details from our adventures. 

Wearing: Dress [Forever21], Necklace old [Le Chateau], Shoes [Zara], Bag sale [Spring], Sunnies [Zara].

Photos thanks to Qunshuo Ma. (Happy belated birthday lovely lady!!)

Have a wonderful day, 

No comments:

Post a Comment