Friday, July 5, 2013

Insta Lately...

[Celebrating my moms birthday in style, with bows!]

Hey lovelies!  Just a petite post today letting you know what I've been up to/wearing lately via my Insta feed.  I currently have my mom & brother visiting from back home.  We are having SO much fun! I'm so happy I get to spend the weekend with them.  Stay up to date on whats going on in my world via my Instagram.
[Casual outfit of the day.]
[In love with this new accessory combo from J. Crew & Torrid.]
[Getting all dressed up for dinner, it's so nice to see my brother in a sport jacket from Topman.]
[A little nightly brights for some city fun!]
[Enjoying cocktails with pretty paper straws.]
[So clearly I have a thing for bows right now!  Loving these jeans from F21.]

 Have a fabulous weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment