Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm Back

Happy Monday lovelies!! It's so good to be back to blogging.  The past couple weeks have been so crazy with moving and time in Cali, but SO much fun!!! And don't get confused, you are at the right blog, my hair is just beachy blonde and I have a nice tan going on.  I feel like such a beach bum but maybe that's why I am missing Cali so much.   
Today's outfit is all about simplicity.  Simple pieces put together which are cute yet practical.  Sometimes it's just nice to slip into something so simple and be out the door without a fuss.  I'm totally loving this Zara skort.  I was a little skeptical about it at first because it's such a popular item, but truthfully it's just SO comfortable and seems to go with pretty much everything I've tried, it was hard to resist.  What do you think?  Do you own this skort from Zara?
Wearing: Sunnies [Zara], Necklace [Brandy Melville], Tank [Aritiza], Skort [Zara], Sandals [Nine West Outlet]

Happy Monday loves, 

No comments:

Post a Comment