Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bow Crazy!

There is no doubt that I'm currently craving everything bows! When I first stumbled upon this pair of bow denim I gasped!  How cute are they!?  I was doubting they would fit as I often have a hard time finding denim that fits properly, I can't stand when it sits low on my hips and are constantly falling down!  But apparently it was meant to be as they fit exactly how I like.  Yay!
In other news, if you follow me on Instagram you will know I'm in the process of moving.  We have had a few hiccups along the way but by the end of next week we are hoping to be settled in to our new place (well at least down to minimal boxes).  Wish us luck!
Wearing: Top old [H&M], Jeans on sale [Forever21], Necklace [Kate Spade], Ring [Forever21], Sunnies [Zara], Shoes [Torrid].

Photography by Qunshuo Ma.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Love the peplum top with your statement necklace! I'm Taylor from http://taylorricefashion.blogspot.com/ and I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to this link http://taylorricefashion.blogspot.com/2013/07/i-have-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html to find out more about it and answer the questions!!! :)

    www.taylorricefashion.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete