Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Tunes


Matisyahu - Sunshine

Something you may not know about me is I'm also a very musical person.  I was born and raised in somewhat of a "musical family".  At a young age my parents {who are also musically inclined-my mom is a talented pianist and my dad played bass guitar} encouraged music to my brother and I.  As a baby I loved Disney singalongs.  My brother and I both started piano lessons early and played into our high school years.  I later sang in choirs, played guitar, piccolo and flute.  So as you may have guessed I almost always have the tunes going.  Matisyahu's 'Sunshine' is one of my favorite of the minute songs!  I love the summery vibe you get from it. It's a catchy one though so be prepared to find the words stuck in your head.  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment