Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Layers

Yesterday was one of those weird summer days where the weather couldn't make up it's mind.  It was hot and sunny one minute and rainy, windy and cold the next.  This was the perfect outfit for that kind of day.  Layers are always great for days when the weather is unsure.  These were great light layers but before I know it I'm sure I'll be wearing thicker layers as we progress into (need I say it) fall! I can't believe summer is almost at an end...August is only days away.  Where has this summer gone? 
Photos by Tia Zelinski

2 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic ring (and dare I even type that I am a little excited for fall!- tsk tsk I know)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Currently LOVING rose gold with pretty much everything. I am too...a bit...but only because of the big move & the amazing trends. OH and September Vogue! <3

      Delete