Monday, July 30, 2012

Change is Good!

Hello fellow fashion lovers! Welcome back to Sare in the City.  As you may have noticed, I made a few changes to the blog.  Feel free to do some roaming around and check out whats new.  I'm proud to say that I made all the changes on my own with some helpful tips from internet tutorials and a computer-savy friend {thanks Brandon}.  Let me know what you think!

Here's an outfit I wore Friday to work.  The weather had cooled down in the week so I thought why not wear pants.  After complaining on my last post about the fact that summer was slipping by way to quickly, I decided to just suck it up and start to enjoy the fact fall was on it's way.  Change is good, right?  Little did I know the temp was going to scorch in the high 20's.  Though that may not sound very hot...when your on the prairies, with no wind and hot dry air...it's HOT! Practical in pants? I think not.  Good thing I work in an air conditioned building.  Enjoy the pics of my summer-transition-into-fall outfit...hopefully you don't see me sweating...A LOT!

OH and may I add a "HOLY SMOKES" as I am moving to T.O. 4 weeks from today! I am filled with SO many emotions that I'm sure will only escalate from here on out.
Top: Winners Pants: Le Chateau {ON SALE!} Necklace: The Bay Ring: Dyrberg/Kern Shoes: Spring Bag: Mango 

Photos by Tia Zelinski

No comments:

Post a Comment