Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hot Hot Heat

Here in Saskatchewan we've pretty much had every type of weather this summer.  This particular day it was SO hot it was as though I walked outside into the humidity and was instantly sweating.  So what better day to wear a light little sundress?  I kept cool in this attire though the wedges didn't last long as my feet were so hot!  What's your favourite thing to wear in the hot hot heat?

In other news...Ty and I have set a moving date!  I can't believe it!! The whole "living the big city dream" is starting to come together.  It's all so exciting...and a little stressful or maybe a lot stressful.  But it's just the beginning.  And it'll all be worth it in the long run. Wish me luck on this month of planning, organizing and moving. Hopefully I haven't pulled all my hair out before the big move.  Eeeek!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of your dress! looks great on you :)

    Check out my blog!

    http://www.marisameetscouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete