Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Follow Your Arrow

The past couple weeks have definitely been crazy for me as I've decided pack up, leave Toronto and  to spend a few quality months at home on the prairies.  Although I will (temporarily) miss the big city life, I decided to follow my intuition.  So until September, this Toronto city girl will be blogging to you via another city, a much smaller city, Regina, Saskatchewan.  Overall, I'm excited for my adventurous summer escape.
This sheer/lace dress has to be one of my favourite summer pieces! I've loved wearing it so many different ways.  This is just one of the fun ways I've paired this versatile piece.
Wearing: Dress [Forever 21], Booties from Macy's, Bralette from Uforia Muse (Regina, SK), Kimono [H&M], Necklace [Forever 21] similar, Tank [Dynamite], Shorts [Brandy Melville].

XO, 
Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment