Thursday, June 5, 2014

Nevada

Sunshine and sundresses go perfectly hand in hand.  When I received this flirty Nevada dress from Bootlegger's Temperance Collection I couldn't wait to prance around in it.  So yesterday when we were enjoying some beautiful sunshine in the city, my girlfriends and I decided to spend a little time in the park visiting and taking photos.  It was the perfect way to spend the early afternoon.  It's amazing how many beautiful parks there are in this concrete jungle, it's one of the things I love so much about this city.  What's your favourite park to visit in your city?
Wearing: Dress c/o [Bootlegger Temperance Collection], Shoes [Le Chateau] similar, Ring c/o [Bootlegger Temperance Collection], Scallop Bracelet [Kate Spade].

Photography by Jeanine Fahlman 

Thanks for visiting, 
Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment