Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Colour Burst

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!  I'm currently springing into Spring with a big colour burst!  Lots of colour is one of my favourite things about the Spring season.  I couldn't resist pairing my colourful ensemble with my new open toed booties.  With weather not being so appropriate for them, I paired them with some back dress socks and it totally works!  How are you springing into the new season?
My mom and I had so much fun adventuring through Toronto this past weekend.  We shopped, had some tasty dinners at local restaurants and went to the Lorde concert (which was AMAZING)!  I was sad to see her leave but we definitely made some great new memories.  
Wearing: Vest [Banana Republic], Shoes & pants  from Winners, Button Up [Loft], Necklace [J. Crew] similar, Lipstick [MAC].

Photos thanks to Abby Ballanger

Happy Wednesday, 
Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment