Friday, March 14, 2014

Shopping is my Cardio

Hey lovelies!  How is your week going?  If you are in Toronto I hope you are staying warm.  We have seriously had the weirdest week, one day it's Spring and the next day we are wrapped up in a winter storm.  Needless to say, it is definitely rubber boots season.  These pretty pink boots will be on my feet until the snow is gone.  As for this super cute sweater, my brother bought it for me as a gift; it's so perfect, especially for this weekend with my mom.  We've been tearing up the stores this week and having so much fun!  What are your plans for the weekend?  Whatever they are, I hope they're fabulous.
Wearing: Shirt [J. Crew] similar, Sweater from Nico, Boots [Hunter], Jeans [Yoga Jeans], Bracelet [Kate Spade], Hat [H&M], Sunnies [Kate Spade].

Photography by Qunshuo Ma

Happy Weekend,
Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment