Friday, December 13, 2013

Pure Clothing & Sare in the City

Hey Loves!  This is a fab look Tia Getzlaf & I pulled earlier in the Fall from Pure Clothing.  I love how the jewel tone colours play up these classic pieces.  Pure has a great selection of fab classics along with many trendy pieces.  If you're in Regina, be sure to check them out!
I'm excited to be back in Saskatchewan, yet again, for the holiday season!  This weekend you can find me finishing up my Christmas shopping, doing some gift wrapping & setting out last minute holiday decor.  It's hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner.  Happy Holidays!!
Photography: Troy Fleece
Styling: Tia Getzlaf & Sarah Bellamy
Clothing: Pure Clothing Regina, Saskatchewan
Necklace: Target

Thanks for stopping by, 

No comments:

Post a Comment