Friday, December 6, 2013

Ask Sare//Favourite Lip Colours

Hello lovelies!! Welcome to the first Ask Sare!  Our first question was what are my favourite lip colours.  So here you have it, my four favs! All explanations on why I love them underneath each awkward smiling photo.  Enjoy!

Don't miss out on the next Ask Sare! Email me your questions to sareinthecity@hotmail.com OR by ask by using social media with the hashtag #AskSare.
Colour: Radial London Bite
Why I love it: It has a very balmy texture which is ultra soft on your lips.  I love the soft colour for daily use.
Colour: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 660 Berry Haute
Why I love it: It's the most fun of all my lipstick colours as it is PURPLE with just the perfect touch of pink!  I love how it makes my green eyes pop.
Colour: Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Berry
Why I love it: Well, for one thing, I am totally obsessed with the whole Fresh skincare line, thanks to my mom.  They have such a great line of these tinted lip colours, which are fun change from your average lip balm.
Colour: Mac Viva Glam III
Why I love it:  It is my favourite of all my lip colours!  The dark colour is so rich!  And it lasts and last.  Seriously, if you like dark lip colours, go get this, you won't regret it!

Happy Weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment