Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Little Red Dress

Hey Lovelies!! There is something about the holidays that makes me want to constantly wear red.  It's such a fun colour for this time of year.  And, I especially love it with my blonde hair.  I decided to dress this dress down with my favourite boot/thigh high combo, so comfy & cute!  Of course, anything ruffly I totally adore, and the thigh-high ruffle socks are no different.  What colour are you craving this holiday season??

Don't forget that THIS FRIDAY is another #AskSare. So don't forget to send me those questions via email or social media using the hashtag #AskSare.  Can't wait to hear from you!
Wearing: Dress old [Le Chateau] similar, Shirt [Forever 21] on sale, Boots [Winners] similar, Long Necklace [Hudson's Bay], Short Necklace [Target], Bracelet old [Forever 21], Sunnies [Kate Spade], Thigh Highs [Urban Outfitters] similar.

Photography by Qunshuo Ma. 

Thanks for stopping by!
XO, 

4 comments:

  1. I am loving all the detail in this look! You look fabulous in the red! Love the gingham with the red!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful Sarah! I just recently came back to blogging and I swear your hair looks different?! Either way I love it!! Happy Holidays xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren! So glad your back to blogging. Yes, my hair is definitely different, a lot blonder for sure. I love the change. Happy Holidays to you too! XO

      Delete