Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Skin & Hair Care Routine

Hey guys! So today is something new for the blog, a beauty post!  I'm excited to tell you how I take care of my skin & hair during the cold & dry winter months.  Skin & hair care is SO important, taking care of it is a must.  I'd prefer to avoid the wrinkles as long as I can.  Anyways, lets dive into it!

Top photo from left:
1) Falling in Love Perfume- I found this at Sephora.  It's a light scent which I love to spritz on everyday.
2) Reversa Micellar Solution: I was curious about micellar solutions and after asking my beauty expert friend about it I decided to try it.  It's a FANTASTIC product!  Simply apply to a cotton pad and it gently removes all makeup.  After using it your skin feels so soft and smooth.
3) Prevage Eye: This is a sample of eye cream my mom gave me.  I've only started to use it but so far I find it very moisturizing for under the eyes.
4) Surface Trinity Protein Cream & Surface Bassu Hydrating Oil:  Both of these hair products are a MUST year round.  My hairdresser recommend me use them and thanks to her amazing hair colour/cutting talents and these products my hair is healthy and growing again.  Simply apply these two products to damp hair or add a little to your dry hair on non wash days.  You will notice a huge difference!!

Bottom photo from left:
1) Lush Almond & Coconut Smoothie: Not only does this stuff smell AMAZ, it makes your skin feel SO smooth.  Simply apply in the shower and rinse off.  [I recently became Lush product obsessed...this is just one of many Lush products I simply adore.]
2) eos Lip Balm: If you haven't tried these lip balms, do it, RIGHT NOW! They are a great product which leave your lips feeling moisturized.
3) Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion: I love this product, I use it day & night to keep my face silky smooth.  It doesn't smell, which I like and it doesn't leave your face feeling oily.
4) Lucas' Papaw Ointment:  This stuff seriously works miracles. My friend who had traveled to Australia told me about it.  Before last year she didn't know you could buy it online but once she found it a bunch of friends and I made a mass order.  I like to use it on my lips for ultra moisture when they get dry in this winter weather.  Before I apply it I like to use Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub (not pictured) as a lip exfoliator.

Now go take care of that beautiful skin you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment