Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Where Have You Been?

I AM IN LOVE! These beauties have been on my wish list for SO long.

Hey lovelies! I hope you had a great weekend, I sure did! You may have wondered where I've been the past few days as I've been MIA from the blog and I have a perfectly logical answer...I've been shopping.  OK, well not only shopping, but also attending the Madonna concert, spending time with my mom (as she was here for the weekend) and of course doing school work.  It was one amazing weekend to remember! Here are a few new pieces which have made their way into my closet over the past weekend.  Have a great Monday!
 Bow detailing on my new black cardigan.
The back detailing on my newest peplum top.
New maroon pants with gold zipper detailing and a copper bubble necklace.

1 comment: