Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Prairie Girl Meets The City

I'M BACK! This past week has been one crazy adventure!  I'm still getting settled into the new place but so far I'm loving it.  City life is so different from the prairies.  Both have their advantages and disadvantages that's for sure.  The most difficult part to adapt to here on the east coast has to be the heat.  TO is HOT (as you may be able to tell from my crazy hair)!  I shouldn't complain though as soon enough I'll be pullin' out my winter parka and booties. 

The horse outfit which seems prairie-esk was totally unintentional, I promise.  It sure did make this post title seem a little cliche, gotta love it!

Today is my first day of school, on the biggest campus I've ever been on.   Not going to lie, I'm a little nervous...is that normal?  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment