Friday, September 28, 2012

A Change Would Do You Good

Hey Everyone!  Hope you've all been having a good week.  I've been extremely busy but I guess that's expected with my 6 uni classes now in full swing!  This week, in all my busy school thoughts, I somehow started contemplating a hair change.  I love to change my hair, if I could I would have a new hair colour or style every month.  Is it just me or do you always feel so good with a new doo?  So last night I came up with some "hairspiration"!  Let me know what you think!! & have a great weekend! Excited to show you next week what I'm up to over the weekend!
 
So really the question is change the brown a little or go all out and go red...

Photos from Pinterest & People

1 comment:

  1. You're only young once...might as well go all red!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete