Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Cold Shoulder

I'm baaaack! I was enjoying our long weekend here in Canada. Though I worked through part of it, I had a blast with friends and family the rest of the weekend.  I hope you all had a great weekend as well.

What a beautiful night this was! Last Wednesday was Ty and I's second anniversary.  We enjoyed a beautiful dinner at my favorite restaurant, The Willow, which you may remember from here.  I couldn't resist getting some pics on this beautiful eve right before dinner. 

I was never really fond of the cut out shoulder trend until I found this dress at Coda.  When trying it on I honestly thought it would look as if I was wearing a bag.  I was surprised of how flattering I found it. And it was on sale...how could I resist?
{How could I not show you how handsome Ty looked?}

Necklace: Simply You - Dress: Coda - Shoes: Cole Haan (old) - Clutch: Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment