Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Kind of Dressy

Since Sunday I've been running around non stop/packing, getting ready for the big move Monday.  And I'd love to show you what I've been wearing for those activities but then this wouldn't be a very fashionable blog.  Little sweat shorts (which actually are kind of cute) have been my go to, along with no makeup and some funky hair knot on the top of my head.  Yesterday, I'd finally had enough of my frumpiness and decided to dress things up a bit.  This outfit is currently my kind of dressy!  Amongst all my running around, I visited my amazing hair dresser, Kaela, to spice up my doo a little.  What do you think?  I'm loving the colour change, it's minimal but just enough.  Have a great Thursday!  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Photos by Jaycee Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment