Thursday, August 2, 2012

Colour Blocking

Do you ever wake up, try on a million things and nothing feels 'just right'?  Well this was one of those days.  I'm not sure what I was in the mood for but nothing was working out.  So I decided to keep things super simple with this maxi and tank.  I surprisingly loved the yellow and blue combo.  Unexpected match of perfection.  Neutral accessories were a perfect fit for the outfit to add a little something.  And off I went...to condo furniture shop.  And let me tell you, this is one heck of a process.  Things are finally starting to fall into place but it takes a lot of time comparing different products, dimensions, colours and fabrics.  And to think I haven't even started to pack.  Good thing I work well under pressure! 

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment