Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Neutrals

Hey guys!! So I just got home last night from such a nice weekend at home.  It was short but sweet.  Today I'm busy getting back into the swing of things.  Though I'm spending the majority of my day at home getting organized, tonight I'm heading out for drinks with a friend.  I decided today would be a perfect day for neutrals, not to overdone but not underdressed.  And if you haven't noticed (because my hair is going crazy in the wind) over the weekend I went from all over red to ombre red hair.  Its the best! 
Have a great Wednesday, 
Sare!

Wearing: Top (Stella&Sway), Necklace (SimplyYou), Jeans (AmericanEagle), Booties (NineWest), Sunnies (UrbanOutfitters).

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love this outfit it's super cute! I just followed! I was wondering if you wanted to follow me back also? My blog is http://taylorricefashion.blogspot.com/ Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Taylor. Glad you liked the outfit! I'm excited to check out your blog!

      Delete