Monday, February 11, 2013

Gaga for Gaga!

Hey guys! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  Over the weekend my mom visited.  We had so much fun tiering up the shops in the Eaton Centre as well as up on Bloor St.  I sure got some goodies that I'll have to show you guys later this week.  Not only did we enjoy shopping and each others company, we were lucky to attend Lady Gaga's amazing concert.  This is what we wore.  Obviously, I didn't keep things subtle, big and bold! Well, other than my shoes...had to keep things pretty simple as all the salt on the sidewalks is ruining anything not black leather on my feet.  Overall, this weekend was a total BLAST!  For more pictures from the weekend make sure to check out my instagram or twitter at sarebellamy.  Now off to piles of homework I go... 
Have a great start to the week, 
Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment